We know that times are tough for many small businesses at the moment, and the county council is doing everything it can to help you survive, recover and grow.
We've been listening to what businesses need throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, and have already launched a package of support for businesses.
We know from our research that micro-businesses are being hit hard, and that those of you that work in close, face-to-face contract or work in confined spaces are struggling to find regulation, cost-effective Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to boost the confidence of your staff and customers that they are safe. Some businesses are even being fraudulently sold KN95 face masks that do not meet PPE regulations.
We can't help every business in Staffordshire with free PPE, but we can help 2,000 Staffordshire micro-businesses with one small back of PPE. All businesses will also be able to access the list of organisations that supply PPE to the county council and other local suppliers.
Each pack will contain:
- 30 Type IIR fluid resistant surgical masks
- 25 pairs of gloves (approx.)
- Staffordshire County Council's list of PPE suppliers and links to other trusted sources to buy more*
- Quick links to other sources of support, including advice on how to use PPE properly*
To be eligible** for a pack your business must:
- operate in Staffordshire (not Stoke-on-Trent)
- have nine employees or less
- do one of the following:
- Domestic trades e.g. plumbers, electricians, plasterers, joiners, decorators
- Driving with customer e.g. taxi, private hire, driving instructor
- Hotels and B&B
- Food & drink preparation & service activities
- Cleaning activities
- Hairdressing and beauty treatments, e.g. nail salon, tattooist
- Personal human health, e.g. chiropody, physiotherapy, acupuncture
*Will be available to all business through our website
**Full terms and conditions apply.
When they're gone, they're gone - get ready to apply for your pack tomorrow.
for full details follow the link :