Covid 19 – Lockdown Rules from 5th November 2020 until 2nd December 2020.
What are the new rules?
- People will be told to stay at home except for education, work (if it can not be done from home), exercise and recreation, medical reasons, shopping for food and other essentials, or to care for others.
- All pubs and restaurants will have to close.
- All non-essential shops will have to close.
- Households will not be allowed to mix with others indoors, or in private gardens.
- Individuals can meet one person from outside their household in an outside public space.
- Support bubbles for people who live alone, and households made up of single parents and children can continue.
- Schools, colleges and universities will remain open.
- Workplaces will be asked to stay open if people cannot work from home - including construction and manufacturing.
- Outdoor exercise and recreation will be allowed, but gyms will have to close.
For more information, please visit the Government Website - https://www.gov.uk/guidance/new-national-restrictions-from-5-november
For answers to the Frequently Asked Questions, please visit Staffordshire County Council website