Coronavirus update 23.03.2020
The Parish Council is getting updates about the virus and how to ensure that everyone stays safe.
Below is a list of links that are on our website for you to use during this time, but wanted to put a notice on our noticeboards too.
Croxden Residents Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/536336597083998/?ref=share
Community Support - https://www.supportstaffordshire.org.uk/
Self isolation and Social Distancing - https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-guidance-on-social-distancing-and-for-vulnerable-people
NHS - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Government Action Plan- https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-action-plan
Remember: Stay at Home, but if you have to go out.
- Stay 2m away from people when you are out.
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- avoid close contact with people who have symptoms of coronavirus
- only travel on public transport if you need to
- work from home, if you can
- use phone or apps to contact your GP surgery or other NHS services