Use this service to order free packs of rapid lateral flow tests to be sent to your home.
Picking up rapid lateral flow tests from a local pharmacy or collection point is the quickest way to get them for most people.
Who this service is for
You can only use this service if:
- you do not have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms
- you’re 11 or older
- you have not been told to self-isolate
- you cannot get tests from your work, school, college or university (ask them for rapid lateral flow tests)
If you’re not sure, you can find out which COVID-19 test you should get on NHS.UK.
Ordering for someone else
Anyone in your household can use the tests. You do not need to order one pack for each person.
If you’re ordering for another household, you should:
- do it separately from your household order
- use their details, including their email address if they have one
Getting tested for travel
You cannot use this service to book tests for travel.
Find out what you need to do to:
Order rapid lateral flow tests
You can order one pack per day from the government website