Croxden Parish Council.

Speeding Concerns.

Concerned about Speeding within the Parish?

Do you have concerns about speeding traffic within the Parish?

If so, the Parish Council would guide you to the report facility via both the Staffordshire County Council Report IT website –
First click on Create a new report, then by choosing the traffic management button and then traffic calming button. You will need a postcode to continue with the report.

The Parish Council would also encourage residents to report speeding concerns to Staffordshire Road Safety Partnership, using their dedicated form-

The Parish Council can report concerns to both agencies above, but have no powers other than this, but the more residents report issues to both of the above, the more likely the concern will be investigated by both Staffordshire County Council and Staffordshire Road Safety Partnership.